Vendor Applications are no longer being accepted for this year's Little Mountain Reunion.
Please check back here next year to be a vendor at the next Little Mountain Reunion.
The Little Mountain Reunion welcomes vendors to the festival. Please read entire application carefully, we have made some changes. This year there will be space available in the Little Mountain Elementary School Cafeteria. This will be a well lighted air-conditioned space. Some limited electricity may be available. We will continue to have space also in the park as before- Electricity will be available. Please be sure to mark on your application which type of space you would like to use. Spaces (10x10) will be assigned when applications and rental fees are received. We allow four types of vendors:
Handmade Craft Vendor
Artisan and craft person providing their own handmade items for sale at the festival
- Items must be handmade by the artisan/vendor
- Must provide SC retail license
Business & Commercial Vendor
Area businesses and retailers wishing to offer items manufactured by others for sale at the festival.
- Must provide SC resale license or corporate documentation of such
- May sell items at the festival upon approval of Vendor Coordinator
- Absolutely no food may be sold
Non-Profit must provide verification of their status
Please list all items you intend to sell on your application.
LITTLE MOUNTAIN REUNION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICATION. If you are refused your fee will be returned to you.
- Booths may be set up on Friday, after 1:00 pm and on Saturday, at 7:00 am.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, drop cords, fans, tents, etc.
- All sales tax is the vendor’s responsibility.
- The Town of Little Mountain will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages.
- No vehicles will be allowed to remain with vendors and must be removed from the park by 9:00 am Saturday.
- There will be a designated area for vendors to park. Please remember space in park is often on uneven ground.
Application and fee due no later than July 15th.
NOTE: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER ACCEPTANCE.
Upon receipt of your completed application and fees, you will be notified with your assigned spot.