Little Mountain Reunion
2020 (Non-Retail) EXHIBIT Application
Saturday, August 8, 2020
Exhibitors are not allowed to sell or solicit donations during the festival
The Little Mountain Reunion welcomes exhibitors to the festival. Please read entire application carefully. Spaces for exhibitors are for Saturday in Reunion Park only. Spaces are 10x10 and will be assigned when applications are received. If additional space is needed, please indicate on the application. Please provide a brief description of the exhibit.
Please note: that exhibitors are not allowed to sell or solicit donations during the festival. Exhibits must be educational and/or informative.
LITTLE MOUNTAIN REUNION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICATION.
- Exhibits may be set up on Saturday between 7- 9 am. Friday set up will need to be approved by the Reunion Committee. Be advised that there is no overnight security at the festival.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, drop cords, fans, tents, etc.
- The Town of Little Mountain will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages.
- All vehicles must be removed from the park by 9 am on Saturday to the designated area for parking.
- Please remember space in park is often on uneven ground.
Please complete the application no later than July 20, 2020.