The Little Mountain Reunion welcomes exhibits to the festival.
Please read entire application carefully. Little Mountain Reunion reserves the right to refuse any application.
Spaces for exhibitors are in Reunion Park. Spaces are 10x10 and will be assigned when applications are received. If additional space is needed, please indicate on the application. Please provide a brief description of the exhibit. Please note that exhibitors are not allowed to sell or solicit donations during the festival.
- Exhibits may be set up on Friday, August 5th between 1-4 pm and on Saturday, August 6 between 7- 9 am. If you plan to set up on Friday, please be advised that there is no overnight security at the festival.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, drop cords, fans, tents, etc.
- The Town of Little Mountain will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages.
- No vehicles will be allowed to remain with exhibit (unless part of the display) and must be removed from the park by 9 am Saturday, August 6. There will be a designated area for parking.
- Please remember space in park is often on uneven ground.
Please complete, sign, and return the application no later than July 22nd 2022.