The Little Mountain Reunion welcomes vendors to the festival. Please read entire application carefully.
Air-conditioned space is available in the Little Mountain Elementary School Cafeteria. We will continue to also have space available in Reunion Park.
Spaces are 10x10 and will be assigned when applications and rental fees are received. Please indicate which type of space you would like and your vendor type on the application. Please list all items you intend to sell on your application.
LITTLE MOUNTAIN REUNION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICATION. If you are refused your fee will be returned to you.
- Booths may be set up on Friday, August 2nd between 1-4 pm and on Saturday, August 3rd between 7- 9 am.
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables, chairs, drop cords, fans, tents, etc.
- All sales tax is the vendor’s responsibility.
- The Town of Little Mountain will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages.
- No vehicles will be allowed to remain with vendors and must be removed from the park by 9 am Saturday, August 3rd. There will be a designated area for vendors to park.
- Please remember, space in the park is often on uneven ground.
- IF YOU ARE A COMMERCIAL VENDOR, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE A SPONSOR. PLEASE REFER TO THE SPONSOR APPLICATION.
Handmade Craft Vendor
Artisan and craft person providing their own handmade items for sale at the festival.
- Items must be handmade by the artisan/vendor
- Must provide SC retail license
Business & Commercial Vendor
Area businesses and retailers wishing to offer items manufactured by others for sale at the festival.
- Must provide SC resale license or corporate documentation of such
- May sell items at the festival upon approval of Vendor Coordinator
- Absolutely no food may be sold
- Non-Profit must provide verification of their status
Application and fee due no later than July 22nd.
CHECKS SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO: LITTLE MOUNTAIN REUNION TOL.
NOTE: ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER ACCEPTANCE.
Upon receipt of your completed application and fees, you will be notified with your assigned spot.